Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX 1.0Free
ASP.NET AJAX integrates client script libraries with the ASP.NET 2.0 server-based development framework. This new Web development technology extends ASP.NET, offering the interactive user interface benefits of AJAX with a programming model that is more familiar to ASP.NET developers, making it very easy to add AJAX to your applications quickly and with minimal effort.
However, ASP.NET AJAX isn't just for ASP.NET development. You can take advantage of the rich client framework to easily build client-centric Web applications that integrate with any backend data provider.
- ASP.NET AJAX enables you to take full advantage of the capabilities of the browser to deliver richer Web experiences that work on any modern browser
- ASP.NET AJAX enables ASP.NET developers to enrich their existing Web applications with incredible ease
- ASP.NET AJAX makes it super easy to consume services from ASP.NET and to build composite applications from services on the programmable Web.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0, available here
- IE 5.01 or later: You must also be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later for all installations of the .NET Framework.
ASP.NET AJAX allows the easy integration of client script libraries with the ASP.NET 2.0 server-based development framework.